Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What do I need at my store to support a KlickOrder app?
- A: All you need is a fax machine in or near your kitchen to receive the app orders and a method in place to notify your chefs of each fax order coming in.
- Q: How do I transfer pictures or descriptions of our menu items?
- A: When we start the design process, you can send us any image files you have on hand of your menu items. If you do not have an image of an item, the app can display a detailed description of each item. All you need to do is send us a copy of your menu and we will plug the information into the app.
- Q: After my app is built and published to the app stores, what happens?
- A: You will need to tell your customers to download the app. We will work with you to help you to market your own app.
- Q: What do I need to do to have my own restaurant app?
- A: To start the process you can contact us and make an appointment.